Regardless of where you are in the world, we are keen to design (or redesign) and create your website. We are software and web developers operating in sunny Nelson and Wellington, New Zealand. We understand how to make your website reinforce traditional sales and marketing principles to make your organisation successful.
For us, there is only one good outcome from your visiting our site - that is you contact us. You might glean something from these pages and admire the lovely photo at the top (Nelson and the southern tip of Tasman Bay from near the summit of Fringe Hill), but that's no use to us at all. We want to talk with you! Hopefully you will have confidence in what we are saying and get in touch. That is why we have sprinkled many contact us links around!
There is a lot of information about website development in these pages. We assume you have arrived here because you are establishing or improving your web presence. If there is anything we can clarify or expand on, please contact us.
We design web sites so that:
Visitors find your site -
- easily on the major search engines for relevant key words.
- fast to load even on "dial up".
- easy to navigate.
- appears consistent, attractive and enhances your "brand", regardless of the browser being used or screen size (resolution settings).
Owners/administrators of your site -
- have a site that sells!
- find it easy to amend and add content and photos.
Technically, all sites use current best practices, i.e. -
- use of html 4.0, html 5, xhtml 1.0 or xhtml 1.1.
- separation of content and presentation by using CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).
- all pages should validate with zero errors using the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) validator.
- no email addresses shown that could be harvested by spammers. Visitors can email you by filling out a form.
- no use of deprecated tags (e.g. <font>)
- security issues are addressed.
- accessibility issues are addressed.
- all pages optimized for search engine optimization (SEO)
Contact us now for a free no obligation chat about your web presence.